One of the things I was most excited about when I found out we were pregnant again was seeing Drew with his new little brother or sister. Seeing Drew love on Lorelei, and Lorelei stare at Drew when ever she can focus her little eyes on him, is even more special than I ever could have imagined. Last night while I was changing his diaper he asked if he could hold her. Once I finally deciphered what he was trying to say...I told him that he could only hold her if he would let me take a picture and say "Cheeto!!" He agreed...isn't this the sweetest picture you have ever seen?!?!?!
2 comments:
Definitely adorable! Keep that for when he starts trying to keep her out of his things next year to remind him how MUCH he loves her! Ha! I have a feeling that she is going to be a mover and a shaker like her Mother. What goes around comes around!!!
Definitely the cutest ever!
Post a Comment