Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hey guys! Remember us?!?

Sorry it has been so long since a blog...for some reason I have been REALLY unmotivated!


We have had a great summer! We spent most of it at the pool. Drew really enjoyed it and Lorelei was definitely a trooper. Most recently, Granddad, Mimi, Aunt Margaret and Aunt Anna came to visit. Here are some pictures from that weekend.




Drew really enjoyed all the attention! :)



The sleeping arrangments somewhat resembled camp...it was fun though! Margaret, Anna and I slept in the master bed and Chad slept on the couch, Dad and Mary stayed at a hotel. I guess they weren't up for camp life :)







We also went to Savannah. Can you guess where we ate??? The Pirate House! It was really good. I sort of forget about the touristy things to do in Savannah. It was fun beign a tourist.





2 comments:

Sandra Bird said...

Love the pirate hat pics! Thanks for posting again! We all missed you! Welcome back.

Kittie "Kat" said...

sounds fun!! cute pics!! Love those little rosy cheeks on L.