Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hand Decorated Lamps for SALE!!



As an outlet for my creative energy I have started decorating lamps and lamp shades. I would love to do one for you!! Please let me know if you are interested in buying one from me. Each one is custom made. You tell me the colors you would like for me to use, if you would like it tailored or "froo froo", and what type of design you would like on the base. Of course if you don't have an idea of what you want I have plenty that I can share with you. The one pictured is for a little girl's room, but I have some great ideas for little boy's rooms and more grown up ones as well.

Prices:
Lamp shade only: $35.00
Lamp and Lamp shade: $45.00 - $65.00 (depending on how big it is)
Lamp and Lamp shade that you provide: $35.00
Lamp shade that you provide: $20.00

3 comments:

Kittie "Kat" said...

Wow!!! I'm VERY impressed!!!

Kittie "Kat" said...

MONTHLY tidbits???????? Please??
It's not like you've got anything else to do!

hollygg said...

Love them! When we figure out our nursery, I might be commissioning you for 2!