November 13th, 2008
November 13th, 2009
My baby girl turns one today! In about 20 minutes she was welcomed into this world. Right about this time (10:30 am) I was having hard contractions and kicked My mom and Miss Kittie out of the delivery room. I remember begging to push and Mrs. Becky, my nurse, told me that Dr. Hiller was literally running across the street and to WAIT!
Lorelei has had a great first year! She is a constant bundle of joy...unless she's mad, and then she is not a joy :) She definitely has a temper and can be hard-headed...but I think this is what makes her so much fun!
Watching her with Drew has been such a blessing. Drew loves her and she absolutely LOVES him. She follows him around the house (WALKING!!) and even plays with him in his room. He has started asking her to come play with him...which melts my heart every time. I am sure that there will come a time when they drive each other crazy, but I am enjoying the fact that they really like each other right now.
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! We love you!!!
3 comments:
Happy, happy birthday!
Those are beautiful pictures. I cannot wait for you all to be here!
Oooooh, those are such adorable pictures!!!! She is a sweetie, and I think you're right - her "spunk" makes her fun! It warms my heart to see she and Drew together. They are both PRECIOUS!!
Post a Comment