Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas this year. It was the first Christmas that Drew really knew what was going on. He was super pumped about going to bed so that Santa could come. Before bed we sprinkled reindeer food on the lawn and laid out cookies and milk for Santa.


Chad and I kicked off the Christmas season with a Progressive Christmas Cocktail Party. It was loads of fun and I hope it becomes a tradition!








We celebrated Christmas Eve by having our annual Prosser Pajama Party. It's always a fun time.










The day after Christmas we went to Erin's in Durham, NC. We went to a science museum and were able to spend some time with My Dad's family as well as my Mom's family. Drew and Lorelei are going to be so confused one day about all the family they have. I love that they are able to get to know so many of their Great grandparents. Its such a blessing. They even have Step-greatgrandparents that adore them...lucky babies :)



This Christmas Drew had his first experience with hot chocolate. He enjoyed it...just look at his sweet lips! :)