Friday, August 13, 2010

First Day of School!

Drew is loving "big church school". He doesn't like to tell us a lot...we get most of the stories from Kennedy, but we can tell he is enjoying himself. :) Here are some pictures from his first day...

Drew by his cubby :)


There was a little bit of a rock throwing incident, but Kit Kat got it straightened out ;)



Drew, Kennedy and Mrs. Mary Beth

5 comments:

Team Freakley said...

YAY!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EVER FOR A NEW POST! (I GUESS I COULD CALL AND TALK TO YOU INSTEAD FIND OUT WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON). WELL, DREW LOOKED SUPER CUTE ON HIS FIRST DAY :)

Kittie "Kat" said...

I'm with Melissa! I've been waiting FOREVER for you to update your post!! This was nice. He is the cutest!

Sandra Bird said...

He is super cute! But why did Lorelei not even get a mention on her 21 month birthday!!! It is bad enough that it was on Friday the
13th! I can tell I am going to have to start taking up for this soon-to-be-middle-child! (not that she doesn't defend herself pretty well already!!) Ha

Kittie "Kat" said...

I'm with you Sandra! I'm not sure Lorelei is going to like being a "middle child"!!! But I'm sure she'll hold her own!!

Christy said...

i just skipped over here from Holly's blog. this is my first visit and i love it! precious!!!