Happy Birthday to my baby girl!!! She has shown us lately how challenging she is going to be to raise. Mostly a challenge because she is so darn funny! I have a terrible time disciplining her when she puts that sassy hand on her hip and tells me, "nope!". I am aware that in a couple of months it will be "not so cute", but right now it makes me giggle. Today she and Chad had a battle of wills. Chad eventually won, but I was starting to wonder how the struggle was going to end. She definitely got her stubborness from the Prosser men! No one is going to get the best of them!! :)
At two Lorelei keeps us on our toes. She is constantly in to something. She loves playing with her brother...and bothering him! She and Drew are now sharing a room with bunk beds. It is so sweet to put my babies to bed together. I think they like it too.
As for new skills...Lorelei is potty training..slowly. The frustrating part is that she totally gets it. Her accidents are purposeful! She is also starting to talk a ton! Usually we can't really understand her, but she has these grownup type conversations with us that include hand gestures and all.
Happy Birthday, Sweet girl! We love you!! <3
1 comment:
Are you SURE she gets that stubborn streak ENTIRELY from the men in the family???? :)
Post a Comment