Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm Ape for You!! Happy belated Valentine's Day!!!

We had a great Valentine's day on Thursday. The terrible mother and wife that I am, I was totally unprepared. Chad woke me up with a vineyard vines collared shirt (he's so sweet...) and a card from him and one from Drew. In return I had NOTHING!!!!!

That afternoon Katie picked up Drew from Michelle's so I quickly went into to town to redeem myself...because...let's be honest, the day was not over yet...so technically I wasn't even late! I got Chad a video game for the Wii and Drew a ball and balloon. The ball and video game were a hit, the balloon not so much! Take a look below




2 comments:

Sandi said...

it is pretty scary if you think about it...can't blame him!

Sarah said...

I wish I had seen you buying the giant balloon in the store! And driving down the road with it in your car! :)