I don't really have much to talk about but I do have one cute picture of Drew to share...
and here is a list...
Drew's Words...17 months
1. Da Da
2, woof woof
3. quack quack ("cack cack")
4. moo ("eeewwww")
5. I want that (but it is more of one word when he says it..."awwwandat")
6. hi
7. bye bye
8. hey
9. dog ("gog")
10. cracker ("cwacka")
11. cat (caaa) and no ...he is not talking about a particular person...he is talking about the animal!
and of course....his FAVORITE word....
12. BALL :)
3 comments:
Thank GOODNESS!!!! How do you know he's not talking about a PERSON when he says "Kaaa". I told you I have been whispering in his ear! :)
yay - thank you for posting! i feel out of the loop with your lives when you don't post! let's do get together soon - would love to see you guys! and i hope you had a great birthday last saturday!
What about the monkey sound? You left that off! Very important! :) Glad you posted. You were beginning to get on my nerves and I was about to talk about you behind your back...
Post a Comment