Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter!!!

Easter Egg Hunt #1: These are pictures of the easter egg hunt at Miss Kittie's. All the kids had a great time!!!!




Easter Egg Hunt #2: This is Drew's only picture with the Easter Bunny. It was taken at the Hubbard's hunt.


Easter Egg Hunt #3: After church today we went to Johnny and Carole's for lunch and another easter egg hunt. Drew seemed to really have caught on to the whole hunt idea by this afternoon. He was actually putting eggs in his basket and trying to find more. Little did he now that he was really finding the same ones over and over again :)






Happy Easter!!!!


10 comments:

Kittie "Kat" said...

:)

Sarah said...

I'm so glad Drew had a wonderful Easter!

Sandra Bird said...

Caption for last photo:
"Whatcha' doin' lookin' at my eggs!?"

Very sweet indeed!

Liza said...

The picture with the bunny really made me laugh! :)

Sandi said...

That baby at the top is especially cute!

Phyllis said...

Love his outift, you really know how to dress a baby boy!! Great seeing you!

Sandi said...

I am going to need you to update your blog...it has been too long!

Sandra Bird said...

I definitely think it is time for you to post again. I am having to read Katie's blog (which I enjoy, of course) to see pictures of Drew!!! So let's see some new stuff! Love you.

Katie said...

If you would give me your password, I will come over, take some pics of Drew, write something witty, and post to your blog!! This is getting ridiculous!

Kittie "Kat" said...

Amen!!