Friday, June 13, 2008

In response to all the hate mail...

OK....so I am getting the feeling that it has been too long since my last post. If you haven't already...take a look at the hostile comments that have been added to my last post. Evidently bloggers get angry when you don't keep up with your blogging. I didn't realize that my life was so interesting :) Well...I guess I should change my blog's name from "Daily tidbits" to "quarterly tidbits".








SUMMER IS HERE!!!! Summer is definitely the best part of teaching...I mean other than the fact that we get to impact (positively, I hope) the lives of young people every day :) Since summer has begun Drew and I have spent a lot of time at the pool and cleaning out baby sister's room....That's right folks...we have a LITTLE GIRL on the way. Here are some pics from the summer thus far.





playing with Kennedy (Ken-Kenny as Drew says) in the pool!
Sunscreen Head!!! I love his hair after we get back from the pool :)
Grandmama comes for a quick visit.

2 comments:

Ruta said...

LOVE that sunscreen hair!! I can't wait to see y'all and have the kids together again!

Sandra Bird said...

Thanks for the post! Love that Grandmama pic--(Drew is cute, too, of course)!