The fair parade was so much fun! Although he looks quite disturbed in some of these picture, he was actually fascinated. Unfortunately I think he must have inherited my "concentration expression". Erin makes fun of this all the time.
We got to see GUS and the cheerleaders, The GSU and SHS band and lots of Tractors!!! These were his favorite parts.
We go to the fair tonight...so I will get back to you on how that goes. I hope he likes it as much as he did the parade.
P.S. Chad is not in any pictures because he had surgery on his varicose veins. He was very disappointed that he missed it...but we will get pictures tonight!
4 comments:
I am sure he was defintely having more fun than he looks like he is having. His birthday pictures look the same way. He has to make sure he knows what is going on before he smiles about it--wonder where that came from...
I like how you got Jonathan with cheerleaders in the background stunting...how appropriate!
Wow...he really does have your concentration face. I think Drew is looking more and more like you as he gets older.
Every time the fair is mentioned, all I can think about are the obnoxious teachers in 8th grade who met every "it's not fair!" with "No, the fair is in October" - Please tell me you don't say that to your kids! :)
I agree with Erin. When I first looked at this picture of yours and Drew's faces together, something about his expression really got me! I realized it was because he is looking very much like you did as a child. It was almost like seeing you little again. (Maybe he is yours after all!)
Post a Comment