Erin and Kirk gave Lorelei and Drew the best gift ever!! Drew especially loves it! again...he is not as miserble as he looks in the pictures. Although, he was mad at me...he was mad that I was not pushing him around the house. He got really irritated when I stopped to take a picture.
Look how roomy it is...it feels like it is super comfy and it isn't even heavy! I can't wait to sport it at the mall. But, I suppose I need to wait until I have two babies to put in it :)
2 comments:
I think in your current state you could get buy with it.
He looks happy in the second one! Wow! That is a "Cadillac" stroller and it is going to make your life so much easier. Can hardly wait to see something in the other side--but don't worry, we are not rushing you! We all know that girls historically like to take their time getting ready to make a grand entrance!Love, Mom
Post a Comment