Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Video Catch Up!

We have been meeting a lot of milestones at our house! Lorelei won't slow down...once she was able to roll over she wasted no time in teaching herself how to crawl. She is still in the "scooting" phase, but is able to get to pretty much anything she wants. It has been so fun to watch her learn all these new things. It is funny to watch Drew's reaction to her when she learns something new. He is starting to realize that she is going to get in his way a little more than he had hoped. Last week I also started feeding Lorelei dinner. She was not an instant fan, but she is starting to enjoy it a little more. If only she realized that she has to open her mouth...she can't just stick out her tongue...In due time I guess!





Here is a video of her when she first started rolling over and then one of her first meal and "crawling" :)










In other milestone news...Drew received his first set of golf clubs!! It was definitely love at first sight. I have watched this video twice and can't stop smiling the entire time I watch it. He is just sooo excited! It makes me a little emotional too...I guess I just get all tingly about the fact that he is so happy :) Chad planned on getting the clubs for Drew's birthday but decided that he couldn't wait that long. I'm glad he got them...Drew is going to LOVE having them to play with in the yard this summer. Maybe someday soon Daddy will take him to the "Club" to putt around. :)

NOTE -- this vidoe would not load...I will edit the post later and load the video...the computer kept freezing. Check back though because it is really sweet!


4 comments:

Sandi said...

Okay, I had NO idea any of these things were happening at your house!!!!! Where has the time gone? She is precious and I CANNOT believe she is old enough to crawl!

Katie said...

Well, dang, you got me all pumped up about the clubs! And I would also like to add that Whit ate out of the very same nice bowl for his first meal! ha! Oh, and great job Lorelei!!! We are so proud!

Jennifer :) said...

I still can't get it to load...maybe I need to try doing it on a separate post...It may be too much or something?!?!?

Kittie "Kat" said...

I NEED to see that golf video!!! I'm all excited about it and then . . . . . nothing!