Precious!!! LOVE these!
AWWWW! Thanks. They are sweet. I surely do miss them after last week!
Oh I love it when babies fall asleep in your arms.... so hard asleep their little mouths relax and fall open. Total security. So sweet.
Can I just say that your mom looks exactly the same as she did when we were in high school?!? You've got some good genes to look forward to, girl!
Anna Counts, I love you! (now what can I do for you!?)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Precious!!! LOVE these!
AWWWW! Thanks. They are sweet. I surely do miss them after last week!
Oh I love it when babies fall asleep in your arms.... so hard asleep their little mouths relax and fall open. Total security. So sweet.
Can I just say that your mom looks exactly the same as she did when we were in high school?!? You've got some good genes to look forward to, girl!
Anna Counts, I love you! (now what can I do for you!?)
Post a Comment