When it started Snowing Chad and I were at a rehearsal dinner for some friends who got married on Saturday. It was the most amazing site. Where our table was located, we could see the snow perfectly out of some floor to ceiling windows. It was beautiful!!!!!! When we got home and got the kids to bed I insisted on going out it in. I was afraid it would be gone the next morning. Chad mostly humored me and took pictures of whatever I was doing :)
It was NOT gone the next morning :) We played in it for about 30 minutes. Lorelei only lasted about 10 of those minutes...and most of them were spent crying. She stood in one place and looked at me like I had lost my mind!
The finished product. Drew named him "Drew"...clever, huh? ;)
My little snow bug....
Nothing like hot chocolate to warm up with after some snow fun!
1 comment:
These are sweet pictures!!
Post a Comment