Lorelei will be 16 months on Saturday!!!! Can you believe it!?!?!?! She has grown sooo much this year and almost a half. Recently she has starting using some words consistently. They include:
night night
hi
bye bye
momeeee!!
Da Da
No No
NO!
Muh (milk)
Kee Kaa (Kit Kat)
book
ball
buh (bow)
I'm sure that she is saying a lot more than this, but these are the words that are understandable.
In other Lorelei news she has started really "interacting" with Drew. He is soooooo patient with her. Much more patient that I would be :) I swear she does some things JUST to get on his nerves...how do they know how to do that this early!?!?!?! She loves to play chase with him, and she has even started tickling him. I love sneaking into the back hallway and watching them play in Drew's room. If I stand in just the right spot I can see their reflection in one of the picture frames without them seeing me. They are going to be such good friends one day!
3 comments:
SO glad to see the update!!! Tickled pink that she says "Kit Kat" - it doesn't matter how she says it!!! What a sweetie she is!!
I worked hard on GAM-MA when I was there but it did not stick!!! But Jen said she said "I wanna snack" Sunday night--priorities! ha
That little girl is ALL about some food!!! I'm nor surprised that was her first complete sentence!!
Post a Comment