Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Drew!

Drew had a great second birthday and there are festivities still to come!! These are pictures from birthday party number two. Birthday party number one was at Michelle's yesterday morning. I brought cupcakes for the kids to eat to celebrate his big day. I am still having a hard time believeing that he is TWO!!! It has gone by too quickly. I need time to slow down a bit. I am making a conscious effort to enjoy every moment....even the fits...which luckily are rare.

Sweet Boy...

Awww :) This picture melts my heart!


Check out Kennedy's eyes...hehehehe. She had a little bit of a bad reaction to some mosquito bites...hehehe....poor baby.



The bubble mower was a big hit even though it didn't make many bubbles.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

He is such a handsome little boy!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Drew! We can't wait for the big PAR-TEE!