1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car):Sherlock Tahoe
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):Mint Chocoloate Chip Flip flop
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal):Pink Dog
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born):Maria New York
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name):Proje
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):Purple Dr. Pepper
7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers):Fernie Bill (wow!!)
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Doty Dallas
9. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower):Fall Tulip
10. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing rightnow):Fuji Apple Umbros (yes, I am wearing umbros...they still exist..For ther record they were Big Drew's...I stole them last pregnancy..they are incredibly stretchy)
11. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):Donut Oak
1 comment:
Hello there beautiful! I discovered your blog today:) I will have to add you onto ours~hope your doing well. I see you are almost at the end of this pregnancy! We need to get together!!
Post a Comment