Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ring Around the Rosie and Finger Painting

Drew and Kennedy's new favorite game is "Ring Around the Rosie". They only do the "Ashes, ashes, we all fall down" part but it is still really cute :)



*Please excuse the dining room. We are in the process of adding a table :) Right now it is just an area rug with a card table on the floor. Yes, They are dancing on top of the table.



Today we finger painted. Drew really enjoyed it. I half expected him to be the kid who insisted on a paint brush...Erin and I were both this way. We did not/do not like messy hands...yuck!


3 comments:

Sandra Bird said...

I noticed you were smart enough to make sure the finger painting was done at Katie's house! I taught you well!

Sarah said...

Kennedy looks like she wishes she had a brush! Ha! Proud of Drew for being a man about it!

Katie said...

I love our babies! They are the cutest aren't they?