Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas take one and two....three is on monday!

In my family Christmas is done in stages...the first stage is always the Prosser Pajama Party. Since Chad and I started dating in 1999 (Whoa...that was a long time ago!!) Miss Kittie has always done a pajama party. The girls have matching pjs as do the boys...
Thanks to Holly, this year the babies matched our pjs as well. Take a look at her blog...she has started making kid's clothes and she is awesome!






Christmas Eve we all went to the five o'clock service. It was really nice and the kids behaved! After that we were off to Guido Gardens to show Drew the lights....he LOVED it!!




Stage two is Christmas morning...after having Drew Chad and I decided that Christmas morning will always be at our house, we will either travel before or after Christmas. This was the first Christmas that Drew understood what was happening. His first Christmas he was 3 months and his second he was 15 months.

Today when I asked him what he wanted to do his reply was, "SANTA!". I had to explain to him that unfortunately we would have to wait a year for that to happen again....but...I also told him about stage three...Granddad!
After Christmas we always travel to see my Dad...It is the one great thing that comes from divorce...Christmas doesn't end in one fell swoop. It lasts for atleast two weeks! Check back for "stage three" pictures :)

1 comment: