Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Take Three :)

Christmas with Dad was really nice...Drew got to play with all of his cousins and Chad and I were able to visit with my cousins, Aunts and Uncles.
While we were in Charlotte we took the kids to Discovery Place. I remember it being sooo big. The touch tank is one of the things I remember most and it was really tiny. I used to be really scared of the horseshoe crab...Drew wasn't a fan either.
Before we left town we stopped by Grandmom's. Drew was a little afraid of her but I got a really good picture of her and Lorelei...except that Lorelei is crossed eyed in it.
I was finally able to talk him in to a picture with me in it too. I think this is sweet! I LOVE seeing my kids with their grandparents/great grandparents.
Drew also really enjoyed Christmas number three. He got a spaceship from Dad, Mary and the girls....he LOVED it!

Sweet Lorelei with Granddad :)
I am really sad that the Chrismas season has come to an end, but I am ready to get back to normal life. Traveling and hosting has been hectic but fun with two kids.
HAVE A GREAT 2009!!!




3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love little cross eyed babies! They just can't control it yet, but it's really pretty cute!

Kittie "Kat" said...

Love the picture of your Dad with Lorelei! She looks just like him! and you! and Anna! I love that little red headd!

Sandi said...

I love the picture of Lorelei and Grandmom...she looks SO happy!