Monday, March 23, 2009

4 months and she sits up?!?!?!?!?!

Can you believe she is only 4 months and she is sitting up!?! Katie was taking pictures of Whit today and we started talking about how much better pictures are once the babies can sit up...so I decided to pretend that Lorelei could sit up and guess what!!...SHE CAN!










5 comments:

Katie said...

First of all I can't believe you beat me on the blogging! Way to go on that! Secondly...those my my soul happy...I am still smiling! Our babies are BEAUTIFUL!!1

Ashley, Scott, Grace, & Zane said...

Those are precious pics!! I cannot believe how big she has gotten:)

Jennifer Anderson said...

I am impressed with the little lady! :) She is beautiful!

Sandra Bird said...

When you put on the black background, sometimes your words don't show up! I have to try and highlight them and then they might show up! Is it just my computer? Go back to white!

Erin said...

Good Lord those pictures are adorable!! They make me chuckle every time I see them.