Monday, March 30, 2009

Are you serious!?!

The other day Katie looked at Lorelei and started laughing...I asked her what was so funny and she replied, "Look how fat her legs are!!!! Kennedy's were never that fat!"

Excuse me??? Take a look below....you decide!

:) hehee...this picture makes me giggle :)

6 comments:

Sandi said...

love it! I need a comparison picture though...:)

Sandi said...

Oh...and it also made me giggle :) Love all those rolls!

Sandra Bird said...

Made me giggle,too. Very funny! That is probably how her legs will look when she is a really old lady-- I mean really old--older than I am even!!!

Jennifer :) said...

Lorelei's probably will too :)

Katie said...

Ha! That is really funny! But I would like to state for the record that the picture was taken when Kennedy was 7 months old!! :) Lorelei is WAY ahead of her in the fat legs department...although K's were that fat earlier too I guess! Funny how you forget! All I know now is a long and skinny baby!

Kittie "Kat" said...

It's not fair! The boys get to be long and skinny, the girls have the rollie pollie legs.