Tuesday, March 10, 2009

bounce house!

Elle turned three! Drew had a blast at her party!! Holly and Josh had a castle bounce house for their little princess and it was a huge hit. Drew wasn't so sure about it at first, but once I got in with him....I couldn't get him OUT! We had two other parties to go to this weekend and Drew was very disappointed to find that all birthday parties do not have bounce houses :)

2 comments:

Kittie "Kat" said...

Oh Gosh!!!!!! I should have gone! I would have LOVED to see him in this!!!! He's so cute! Mama said he was smart to stay out until all the big kids got out. I think being a little cautious is a good thing!!!! What a sweet boy!

Sandra Bird said...

Cute! But do you know that when your blog background turns black (at least it does on my computer) you cannot see what you have written? You can only see the pictures.