It was just recently that Katie and I realized not everyone has what we have. It wasn't until a friend mentioned to Katie that she wished she was friends with her neighbors that we began to realize what we have is special. To this...Katie replied..."Who do you eat breakfast with on Saturdays???" To which the friend replied..."We are grownups, we eat by ourselves." It was only then that we realized that essentially we live on a compound in which everything is shared...food, babysitting, diapers, dinner, baths (only for the kids, of course...and Chad and Greg when they are really dirty) and especially saturday morning breakfast. We tried to add Sandi, Chad and Lil to the mix but for some reason they didn't want to pay over 125,000 for the glorified mobile home nextdoor :)
Here are some pictures of the kids during one of our communal meals:
mmmmm...popcicles
"NOOOOOO...I love you Drew"
Sometimes we even clean each other :)

3 comments:
We do love having you guys next door. We will have to really plan where our next houses are! (in like 100 years)
I think chad and greg should shower in your tiny shower. That would be even more funny! I wet my pants a little when I read that part! :)
You two are CRAZY!
WHY must we live SOOOOO far away!
Post a Comment