Since Chad laid the sod (please refer to "GRASS!!" post) the dogs have been at Kit Kat's. I am sure they were adequately loved but they sure were glad to be home this afternoon. Barclay LOVES the grass. I am hoping that he loves it sooo much that will not dig in it. Addie didn't seem to care much about the grass...she was just glad to be home. The kitty cat could care less about the grass...she was just glad to have Addie home. For those of you who are unaware...the Cat used to nurse, or try to nurse, on Addie. Needless to say the Kitty is very attached to her.
3 comments:
The grass is still looking great!
Angie looks like she is in heeven! Poor neglected cat has her family back!
Boy Jen, for someone who is not a cat person, you sure have one beautiful, fat, happy loved cat! I don't like cats either, I only love my Sappy cat!
Post a Comment