Sunday we had another shoe adventure. He has now discovered my shoes....they are much more fun and exciting than Daddy's shoes. Daddy's shoes don't make any noise when you walk. He was oddly good at walking in heels...should I worry?? :)
On Sunday Drew also had his first day of two year old sunday school. He seemed to really enjoy it! But, why wouldn't he?? He has the two best teachers at SFUMC...Me and Kittie :) Yes, that's right folks...we are teaching two year old sunday school. "Teaching" may be somewhat of an exaggeration but I feel even if we are not able to actually teach God's word, God will still hold a special place in heaven for us as two year old sunday school teachers.
And finally...here is our little prince :) We ate at Pizza Inn tonight and he got this crown. He was soooo proud of it. I saw it while Chad was getting us "to go" drinks. Drew couldn't wait to go show his Daddy! He ran from me straight to Chad to show him his new hat. It was so cute!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I could just EAT HIM UP!!! He is the cutest!! The pictures of him in your shoes reminds me of the pictures I have of Chad at about that same age in my nightgown. :)
That was fun! I miss him so much after getting to spend so much time together this summer. Something about finally getting a "name" (Mam-mawm)was really special.
As for the shoes-you always loved wearing heels in the house and coined the term "klompy shoes!" (I really don't think you have anything to worry about! No one likes wearing heels for too long, unless you are Erin and just can't imagine getting off your tip-toes!)
BTW, you might want to send Jonathan this picture of the current Prince! He needds to start preparing himself for the takeover.
These pictures are so swet Jennifer! I just can't believe how big he is getting! Love the heels! He will not be happy one day when he sees those pictures...
Post a Comment