Here is my belly at 38 and 5! I still can't believe I made it this far. I prayed and prayed to just make it to 37 weeks. Be careful what you pray for ...right? :) Naw...I'm glad that I have made it past term...hopefully this will mean she is healthy and happy...not that Drew wasn't, but the potential was definitely there with a 35 weeker.

Compare to 31 weeks...I am amazed at how pointy and low I have gotten. I didn't realize it until I looked at the two pictures together.

3 comments:
It's just so hard to believe!!! I think your belly still looks great!
Your lack of stretch marks is, frankly, astounding... I looked (and still look, in certain lights) like a mountain lion attacked me. How can we have the same genetic makeup?! :)
oh they are there...I am just standing at a good angle :)
Post a Comment