Thursday, November 13, 2008

Induction Day!!

I am being induced today!! :) I can't wait to meet Lorelei and see who has been causing all this discomfort. As I have said before, being pregnant with Drew was like not being pregnant...here are some of the differences.

With Drew:
1. I was sick/queasy until 11 weeks and then felt great
2. had no swelling of any limbs
3. Delivered in my wedding rings
4. Delivered before any uncomfortableness really set in (35 weeks...which was too early but was great for the comfort factor!)

With Lorelei:
1. I was sick until 20 weeks and was constantly throwing up durign that time
2. I had heart burn all the time (although I probably shouldn't complain too much...I ate whatever I wanted)
3. I had to take off my wedding rings at 26 weeks...they now fit to the first knuckle!! ughhh...and I have man hands!
4. Starting at 36 weeks the only shoes I could wear were crocs and flipflops...if my feet didn't gross me out too much
5. My lips looked like Angelina Jolie and my nose spread...ewww
6. She made it to not only term, but to 39 weeks 5 days...today!! Everyone around me, I think, will agree that it is time for her to make an appearance!

Say a quick prayer for a smooth delivery and check back for pictures!

~Jennifer

3 comments:

Meredith Vasey said...

I will be thinking of you lots today, Jenn! Best wishes for a smooth and safe delivery. I can't wait to see pics of Lorelei!!

Ashley, Scott, Grace, & Zane said...

Yay! Good luck today. I know you are sooo excited to meet her:)

Sandi said...

CANNOT wait to meet her! Lorelei is here...8 pounds 12 ounces! Congratulations Jennifer and Chad...we love all 4 of you! WOW!
Sandi, Chad and Lillian