Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Merry Christmas a little early!

This is what happens when you are on maternity leave waiting for the maternity part.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love how wrapped presents look but I am much more apt to use a gift bag if I have one

2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL TREE

3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving break!!

4. When do you take the tree down? After new years....but only because Chad makes me. I would like to leave it up for all 12 days of Christmas, but scrooge says NO!

5. Do you like eggnog? No YUCK!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Jenny...a life sized toddler baby doll.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad and sisters

8. Easiest person to buy for? Drew

9. Do you have a nativity scene? We do a living nativity scene every year during the week that preceeds Christmas...Come check it out! Just kidding...do you seriously think that I could talk Chad into THAT!?!


10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mailed picture christmas cards...any other kind are a waste of time...unless you write a long letter...I like that too, but I would still prefer there to be a picture in it.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one...I usually get what I want...wow that sounded bratty!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? yum...I love Christmas movies...Elf, Miracle on 34th street, It's a Wonderful Life, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story.


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Near Christmas...I really should start earlier

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? not that I can remember

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Dad's crannberry sauce...it is like none other!

16. Lights on the tree? White Lights...we have added some colored ones since Drew was born...makes it more fun...the more lights the better!!!

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night...When mom sings it...she always saves the high note just for Chad!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Stay home...then travel after christmas...the beauty of divorced parents...MORE CHRiSTMAS!!


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzon, Rudolph

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bow - hard to find an angel that I like.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning...and Christmas day night with other family

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People with bad attitudes about Christmas!


23. What theme or color are you using? Red & Green .... there are no other Christmas colors in my opinion!!!

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner- Turkey...and Casseroles!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I can't wait to watch my children open presents! Not so much Lorelei this year....But Drew will LOVE it! And...I want a zoom lens for my camera and new clothes for my post pregnancy fat!

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Don't know!

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? ?????


Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

Ashley, Scott, Grace, & Zane said...

Guess that means no baby yet...I was wondering!! I hope she comes soon for your sake:)

Kittie "Kat" said...

Wrapped presents or a Christmas Bag???? Definitely WRAPPED - as long as Kittie is doing the wrapping! :)