Lorelei's first week...
Lorelei's first week has been great. She is sweet just like Drew. The only time I hear a peep from her is when she is hungry...which is A LOT...but that's ok...I don't mind it :)
Here are some sweet pictures I have taken of her...


On her second night home Drew asked to hold her. He hasn't asked since...but he was so excited!!! It was sreally cute.

5 comments:
So sweet! I love the picture of Drew holding her! I hope pictures went well this morning!
That smile is the sweetest thing ever! I have sent it to my friends ot brighten their day!
Oh so sweet! It was great to see you guys. Drew and Lorelei are precious:)
Time for new pics for the long-distance Grandmama--PLLLLLEASE! Thanks!
Ok, I hate to be like mom (love you, Mom!), but could you please post a pic of that darling 10 lb munchkin?!
Post a Comment