So...I am posting yet another blog dedicated to Katie...my crazy pregnant friend. Last time she was pregnant the crazy didn't begin until about 28 weeks, after which we were all almost forced to quit her. This time, I'm afraid it is all happening a bit sooner :) I can't poke too much fun because the pregnancy hormones definitely got the best of me a time or two (or three..) when I was pregnant with Drew. I just want her to know that no matter how crazy she is Chad and I can not afford to move...so she can rest assured that we will be here to see her through. But... she can also be sure that all of her crazy moments will be discussed in blog form!
We love you Katie!!!! :)
1 comment:
Funny! I do admit to my breakdown today...a little over the top! I'm glad you can't move! No matter how grumpy I am you can cheer me up! :) I hope this is not my 28 weeks already!!!!!! That would be REALLY bad! I should have 16 more weeks of happiness!
Post a Comment