I am not sure what Lil said here to cause such stares but evidently it was very interesting:)
On a different note...Drew has continued to make great improvements with his walking!! He is now walking on his own and uses walking as his main form of transportation...as oppose to crawling. If he needs to make a speedy appearance he, of course, reverts to crawling.
And of course a VIDEO!!!!
OK...the last pictures I will post this week (or probably not...But I promise I won't post this many!) are part of "The Bra Series". "The Bra Series" consists of a roll of pictures in which Drew was unable to remove a bra from his head that he ALONE placed there.
Victory At Last!
5 comments:
Wow! That's a big bra around his head!
It was Chad's bra :)
Ok, the bra thing made me laugh out loud! And then I looked at them again and laughed even harder! I love the one where he looks mad at you because the bra is still on his head!
You would think after 13 months of nursing he would know how to handle a bra!!! I guess it's different when you have to undo it yourself!
I just watched the video of him walking again and it just cracks me up everytime he walks by Kennedy and looks at her. It's like he's saying "what the hell are YOU looking at? Yeah, it's ME and I'm walking!!"
Post a Comment