Saturday, January 26, 2008

Smartest Kid on the Block!!

It is amazing how quickly babies start to become little people. I never understood why parents always bragged on the teeny weeniest little things that their children were doing...I now understand!

Drew is doing something new each day now. It is so amazing to watch. His newest thing is to sit and sort his blocks. He has gotten pretty good at it but is getting better everyday. In this video he will also demonstrate his ability to say, "Dawg..woof, woof!"



2 comments:

Katie said...

That was some riveting television! I was beginning to wonder if he really is a genius when he couldn't get the block to fit! :) He is up on K~ we can't sort yet! Point for you Drewbie!

Kittie "Kat" said...

Katie, don't you question my grandbaby's intellegence!!! He is EXTREMELY brilliant ~ he takes after ME!