Friday, January 25, 2008

Sick Drewbie :(

Drew has been really sick! Wednesday night he threw up and started running a fever at about 12:00am. By the morning his fever was 103.6 (scary). I took him to the doctor and he has an ear infection. I was glad to know the source of the fever but it didn't seem to make Drew feel any better. I am hoping that after today the antibiotic will kick in and he will start to feel better quickly. Last night he laid in my arms and snuggled. It was nice to snuggle (I don't get much of that now that he is walking) but I hate that is was because he was sick.

This weekend I will try to post something more interesting...with pictures and movies!! Because I know that everyone is just waiting around to see more of DREW!!!

1 comment:

Kittie "Kat" said...

I hang on your every word. Keep posting.