ok...here I am again. I read Katie and Sarah's blog weekly and it really is a great way for family and friends to keep up with everyone.
Drew is now WALKING!!!! I can't believe it! Alli, "Miss" Michelle's dughter, has been working with him everyafternoon when she gets home from school. He is very choosey about when he graces us with his ability, but he definitely has the hang of it. I just wish he would start doing it consistently. It is like when he really wants something he can't remember that he knows how to walk.
Here are some very belated pictures from Christmas. Last year Drew was three months old so he was not able to really enjoy the season. This year he was super excited about the tags and paper. It was about a week before he realized that he had new toys too :)
3 comments:
Whooo - Look at that heiny, all white and shiny! Welcome to a whole new world of babyproofing... :) - Love, E (check out my new blog at tasteofrue.blogspot.com)
Oops - had to delete my blog and start over... the address is rutatasteofrue.blogspot.com Obviously, I am an idiot.
I am so proud of you for blogging and I love Drewbie's little bottom running! :)
Post a Comment