Friday, July 25, 2008

Lorelei's Room...so far

I had a special request from Erin to post some pictures of Lorelei's room. This is all we have done so far. The paint is my absolute favorite. I DID NOT want baby pink. I can't stand baby pink being everywhere. I feel like this is a color that will grow with her. Her crib bumper is "Katie" from pottery barn kids and has the perfect mix of pinks and greens.

This is the twin bed that is in her room. I found this quilt at TJ maxx in Sav but they did not have twin size. I called mom and she found it in West Palm. It goes perfectly with the green in the crib bumper.

I will update you as soon as the stuff for the walls and window treatment comes in. The only piece of furniture missing is the changing table. It is still in Drew's room. Also...I did not take pictures of the rocking chair because Miss Kittie is still recovering it.

5 comments:

Erin said...

That is an awesome room color!

Sandra Bird said...

The dark brown and the hot pink are really nice together. It is going to be a killer room!

Sandi said...

LOVE IT!

hollygg said...

LOVE the room and LOVE LOVE LOVE the name! So sweet. I'm going to have to start shopping for something sweet to make her:)

The Babbs said...

Hey Jen! You're mom sent me your blog address...I had no idea you were a "blogger", and Erin too! Glad I found you both. I love the little misses name and room! It's all just too cute and very fun. I'm not a fan of light pink either, good choice for the wall color.
Talk to you soon,
Dana