Baby Girl Prosser can now be called "Lorelei McClain Prosser". It is pronounced lora-lie. I have spent a lot of time searching for a name that is girlie enough for this little girl. My first choice was Adeline...but Chad said NO! After I finally let that name go we came to an agreement on Lorelei. Chad is nervous that other people won't like it...I suppose that because it it not HIS name or HIS BROTHER'S name he thinks people won't approve. But...Who cares!?!?! I LOVE it!!!!!
So... You can now start monogramming with L P M or Lorelei :)
6 comments:
Yay! Love it!
A very strong name--and girlie-- and I am glad you are using your name in there as well for her. I am just picturing those blond curls bouncing along! It will be fun to think of her with a name now instead of calling her "BG" and now Drew can practice getting his version down! You can tell Chad not to worry, we like it!
LOVE IT! Extra girlie! Now all that's left is to meet her!
I cannot BELIEVE I am finding out the name of my niece from your blog!!! I LOVE it! So pretty and lyrical, plus strong enough to be president...
I'm behind in the blogging comments, but I wanted to say I love her name! She is going to LOVE it! We'll have to work on saying that one around here! :)
Ok, found the blog. LOVE it. And LOVE the name! Did you get it from Gilmore Girls?!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment