Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Night, Night...in a big boy bed!

Last night was the first time that Drew slept in a big boy bed. We moved the crib to Lorelei's room and put a twin bed in his room. He didn't seem to mind the switch. At bedtime we went through our normal routine of "Super Why!" and milk and then I laid him in his bed. I covered him with his crib blankets and put his frog crib pillow behind his head. He did not budge!! I couldn't believe it. He went right to sleep and then did the same at nap time today. What a BIG BOY :)

Here is a reenactment of last night...




4 comments:

Sandi said...

I CANNOT believe he is already old enough for "big boy" bed! The past 2 years have flown by! Such a HUGE achievement for him and you!

Sarah said...

Wow! Bless his heart - what a big boy!

Sandra Bird said...

Go, Drew! I just don't think there is a bed that boy doesn't enjoy! Let's hope he can teach that to Lorelei!

hollygg said...

Ok, so I'm super jealous. Elle is in a big girl bed now and she WILL NOT stay in it. We have to lay down with her for an hour to get her to go to sleep and each night it's a toss up if she's going to stay there or come crawl in bed with us...GO BIG DREW! He's going to have to have words with cousin Elle.