Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"This is a super big problem...!!"

Is it really ever a "super big problem"?!?! Drew seems to think so. He has become obsessed with Super Why? Whenever we settle down for the night we watch a show. Sometimes I try to slip in a little variety with our viewing choice...but once Drew realizes that it is not Super Why? he immediately starts chanting, "Why, Why, Why" until I change it. This wouldn't be such a "super big problem" if the producers made a new episode every once in a while. I have started to become a little bitter towards the show too. They change classic fairly tales and give them stupid premises. They also always change familiar kids songs...as my sister pointed out...this is totally uncalled for. But...I suppose because of motherly love I will continue to watch Super Why? as long as it is Drew's favorite show :)

Here is a little video that shows how much Drew loves this show :)


5 comments:

Erin said...

"He's a maniac, maniac on the floor...and he's dancing like he's never danced before..."

Kittie "Kat" said...

Hilarious!!!! (and so cute, too!) He's definitely got some dance moves!!

Katie said...

hmmmmm....it seems as though I have seen a dance similar to that at my house!

Sandi said...

Can you say white boy...I'm a fan of the show though, don't hate!

hollygg said...

Too funny! Elle loves that show, too. I think they've made all of 4 episodes.