Saturday, July 5, 2008


OK...so Baby Boy Olliff is on the way (soon we hope) and I have yet to be given a job! Everyone else has been given assignments, but I would like to point out to the soon to be new parents that my job is actually the most important! Here are all the services that I will be providing for the Olliff children during their life times.

1. If God forbid any thing ever happened to Katie I am the designated nurser...don't worry Katie, a bottle will never touch that baby's mouth :)

2. I provide your children with friends that are so close they fight like they are related or they do not even notice the other's presence because it is so constant in their lives.

3. When your baby's hurt I will hurt just as if they were the fruit of my womb :)

4. I will buy Kennedy birth control when she is too scared to ask you...it is for her bad acne of course!

5. We will make each other's children miserable during big occasions such as prom, graduation and the like...with pictures and big scenes.

6. I will help decorate for Kennedy's wedding reception and Baby Boy's rehearsal dinner.

7. I will give you photos from my files for the video...god that will be a long wedding video...God help them.

8. I will have embarrassing stories about them that no one else will ever know :)

9. Because of me they will think that it is normal to call next door to see what is being cooked for breakfast!

and last but not least...I give your children something no one else can give them...the feeling that they have more than one sibling...should you decide your family is complete :)

5 comments:

Kittie "Kat" said...

Friends are such a wonderful blessing!! Drew and Kennedy are beginning the 3rd generation of a very special Olliff/Prosser friendship.

Katie said...

Ok, so you are a FREAK and that made me cry! :) Really, I am seriously crying....what job do you want? I'll give it to you!

Sandra Bird said...

Unless I got REALLY mixed up (or you got really mixed up!)Drew is not one year, FIVE months, and hpwevermay days old! Maybe you should check that golf party watcher on the front page.

Sandra Bird said...

ok, so I can't type. I meant however many weeks old!

Phyllis said...

Jen.....that was so precious!! Thank you for loving my little girl and her little girl and the soon to be little boy. You are an accomplished blogger, keep it up, more often, please. Love ya, mean it!